What is it?

I've been collecting unusual objects for quite a while, and several years ago I started posting them on this site as puzzles for visitors to figure out what they are. Most of the items are mine but a few belong to others, if you aren't interested in tools there are plenty of other type objects that have also been posted.

For first time visitors I recommend this archive for a wide variety of some of my best pieces.

Monday, July 26, 2004

63. 7" long



Adamson Mfg. Co.
Patented Apr. 1, 1913
East Palestine, O.






64. 3 3/4" long


Answers to these photos can be found here.

3 Comments:

  • THANX so much for this website....my great uncle recently passed away and my family found a vulcanizer in the midst of his many belongings and thanks to you and google i found out what it is on my first try....boy will my family get a kick out of this.... i don't think they really thought i could figure it out....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/27/2007 9:51 PM  

  • i found one of these vulcanizer at a flea market, the guy i bought it from said it was a hamburger press...lol..i must admit i didnt know what it was, but i knew it was not a burger maker, thanks for your help in indentifying this piece....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/29/2008 11:28 AM  

  • hi' my name is flip crawford iknow what it is it's for putting a pash on a tub togeter so it well stay on tight thank you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/21/2008 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home