What is it?

I've been collecting unusual objects for quite a while, and several years ago I started posting them on this site as puzzles for visitors to figure out what they are. Most of the items are mine but a few belong to others, if you aren't interested in tools there are plenty of other type objects that have also been posted.

For first time visitors I recommend this archive for a wide variety of some of my best pieces.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

84. 1 1/8" long



85.



86. 2" dia.



87.





88. 1 1/8" tall (long)



Answers

3 Comments:

  • Yes, it's a wedge for a tool handle.

    Rob

    By Blogger Rob H., at 8/17/2004 4:40 PM  

  • Brad:
    Correct on number 85, it's a marking gauge.

    Rob

    By Blogger Rob H., at 8/28/2004 5:33 PM  

  • The Page is great That top looks like it was in the river bed a long time. I have a wood Top very old that a friend found in an antique shop. I got your Nut& Key puzzle Yesterday. very nice.
    Thank you Rocky

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/29/2005 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home