What is it?

I've been collecting unusual objects for quite a while, and several years ago I started posting them on this site as puzzles for visitors to figure out what they are. Most of the items are mine but a few belong to others, if you aren't interested in tools there are plenty of other type objects that have also been posted.

For first time visitors I recommend this archive for a wide variety of some of my best pieces.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

94.



95.



96. 8" long



97. 14" long





98. The top of this one is approx. 6" above the table's surface.





99. 2 3/4" x 1"



Answers

1 Comments:

  • Nick:
    Correct, number 97 is a beekeepers's uncapping knife.


    Brad:
    Yes, number 94 is a monkey's fist knot. Number 99 is actually the same gauge, the photos showing both sides. It isn't for lead, copper, or roofing materials, I'll post the answers to this set in a couple days.

    Rob

    By Blogger Rob H., at 8/28/2004 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home